The Very Nature™ has been created by a team who have their origins in Fine Fragrance, creating, nurturing, and promoting some of the most prestigious and talked-about fragrances of recent years. Our unique expertise has enabled us to conceive an original and desirable range of home fragrance. We selected a renowned fragrance house to create a range of scents which are the same quality and complexity as the fragrances we use in perfumes.
But we understand that home fragrance is also a decorative statement and The Very Nature™ has been designed to meet with the latest home décor trends: According to key forecasters florals and other natural elements are now disrupted, enhanced and saturated creating a fantasy effect. As a result, The Very Nature™ is a flourish of bold colour and pattern offering a refreshing alternative to more minimal products.
We believe The Very Nature™ offers a wonderful combination of fine fragrance quality scent, with highly desirable packaging and an arresting home décor statement: A winning gift or delightful treat.
This is just the beginning for The Very Nature™. We have plans to introduce new fragrance and décor stories taking inspiration from natural elements and earthly delights!
Making The Most of Home Fragrance
We realise that instructions can be dull, but following these will improve the performance of your product, making it last longer and smell better, so always consider the following:
- Remove all packaging before lighting
- Place on a heat resistant surface, away from draughts such as windows and heat sources such as TV’s
- Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles and allow ample headroom for the heat above the flame
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time. For best results burn for 2 hours at a time, extinguishing the flame between burns and allowing the wax to harden
- Keep wick trimmed to 5mm at all times, to avoid smoking
- Keep the wax pool clear of matches and other debris
- Burn candles out of reach of children and pets
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire
- Never move a burning candle
- Allow candle and holder to cool down before handling
- Always snuff out the flame, do not blow
- Never use liquid to extinguish
- Unscrew the collar and carefully remove stopper
- Insert reeds into oil. Allow 24-26 hours for diffusion
- Revitalise by inverting the reeds every 2 weeks
- Do not allow the oil to come into contact with polished, painted or synthetic surfaces or fabrics
Please call 01483 755 772 for the latest stockist information.